Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2015

IMAM Challenge: Nov 13 - Least Used Product

So today's IMAM Challenge is about using your least used product. For me, it's Daisy Bird's Mean Bean Green (swatch on the bottom right and in this post). While I think greens tend to flatter Asian skin tones, this colour is just in that awkward position in the colour spectrum that it's neither dark nor light enough, neither muted nor vibrant enough, and neither cool-toned or warm-toned enough to flatter my particular skin tone. I keep it just because I have no other colour like it, and it's hard to destash samples from closed brands.

I kinda "cheated" by blending this colour out into more flattering colours for this look! The yellow is Hoppity Skip (recipe here), and I washed Notoriously Morbid's Mystique over to get the perfect gradient! Lashes are Esqido's Oh So Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment