Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review: BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer

I recently gave my sample of BareMinerals Prime Time foundation primer a try and well....






.....it sucked.

The first time I tried it, I used it under Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover pressed powder foundation, and it was a nightmare to use. Everything was gunking and caking up, and I looked like a moulting lizard. Ok...but that's a very heavy coverage foundation, so maybe that was the issue. Let's try with my super easy to use, light coverage Face Shop BB Cushion that always makes me look dewy and glowing!

Well...this is what happened.


What.


Isn't primer supposed to make my foundation apply better, not worse?

Even my best attempt to blend it out isn't that great, and I ended up with stubborn streaks that I couldn't blend out:


Help me.


Oh and look at the difference between both sides of my face at the end of the day:


Mother of creases...

So yes, I tossed this into the bin.

Rating: 0/5

Would repurchase? Only at gunpoint.

1 comment: