Search This Blog

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Pick My Makeup: Episode 1

Ok, so I went on instagram and posted a few random eyeshadows and lip products I picked out blindly on my stories, and asked my followers to pick my makeup.



I thought I'll just leave it up for a minute or so, and end up with just 1-2 replies....but I ended up with wayyy too many too fast. So here's the craziness I had to wear...


Yes. That's 3 lip products & 5 eyeshadows.

So here's the look I came up with!





Check out the video of the process!



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm setting up an indie perfume business, would you be interested in samples for a review? https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PyewacketPotions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! You can email me the details at workingwithmonolids [at] gmail.com :)

      Delete